Do you want to make designs for newsletters that make the news? As a Campaign Designer intern, you are part of the Customer Success Team that deals with making our customers happy every day. Large organizations such as central government, Ticketveiling.nl and Wageningen University & Research use our email marketing automation platform Spike every day to send their newsletters to millions of recipients.
What do you have?
- You follow a course at HBO level in the direction of CMD, UX or Interaction design
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, and eager to innovate
- You have experience with and knowledge of web standards, usability and interaction
- You have experience with HTML / CSS
- You are familiar with terms such as responsive design, user interaction and user experience
What do you get in return?
You will support our designers with all current projects. This way you participate in the Customer Success Team in which you work on smart responsive e-mail campaigns from our customers. You also support the Product Innovation Team in the further development of our software by developing new concepts with the help of wireframes and prototyping.
- An internship position of 32/40 hours per week
- Not unimportant: an internship allowance!
- Friendly colleagues and an office opposite Dordrecht Station
- Tasty coffee from our Jura machine, fruit and a fresh lunch every day
Measuremail is active in actively developing and marketing high-quality email marketing automation software and related services. Our clients include the Dutch Central Government, the Belgian Federal Government, ENGIE Netherlands and Belgium, Promovendum and Wageningen University & Research. As you can read, our customers are very diverse and are located in many different branches. Besides that we think it is very important to learn from each other, we are also just very nice and we enjoy having drinks with each other. Are you curious about the team? Also take a look at the websites of Measuremail en Spike.