Do you want to help build a marketing automation platform for newsletters that make the news? As a trainee Junior .NET developer you are part of the Product Innovation Team that is involved every day with the further development of Spike: the e-mail marketing automation platform from Measuremail. Large organizations such as central government, Ticketveiling.nl and Wageningen University & Research use Spike every day to send their newsletters to millions of recipients.
What do you have?
- You follow a higher professional education level in the direction of Computer Science;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and eager to innovate;
- You are familiar with object oriented programming such as: C #;
- You have some prior knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC;
- You are familiar with version management such as Git or SVN.
What do you get in return?
You will work in the Product Innovation Team: a young but very experienced multidisciplinary scrum team. This team is involved in the further development of Spike every day. In addition, this team is also concerned with making our customers happy by carrying out customer wishes. In brief:
- An internship position of 32/40 hours per week
- Not unimportant: an internship allowance!
- Friendly colleagues and an office opposite Dordrecht Station
- Tasty coffee from our Jura machine, fruit and a fresh lunch every day
Measuremail is active in actively developing and marketing high-quality email marketing automation software and related services. Our clients include the Dutch Central Government, the Belgian Federal Government, ENGIE Netherlands and Belgium, Promovendum and Wageningen University & Research. As you can read, our customers are very diverse and are located in many different branches. Besides that we think it is very important to learn from each other, we are also just very nice and we enjoy having drinks with each other. Are you curious about the team? Also take a look at the websites of Measuremail en Spike.